D3GB is an interactive Web genome browser that can be easily integrated in analysis protocols and shared on the Web. It is distributed as an R package, a Python module and a WordPress plugin to facilitate its integration in pipelines and the utilisation of platform capabilities.
Main features of D3GB are:
- Quick generation of genome browsers with R and Python functions.
- Web-oriented genome browser. It works without the installation of third-party software and can be shared on line with an application server.
- Compatible with popular data formats such as GenBank, GFF, BED, FASTA, VCF, VEP.
- Multiple representation forms for representing genes, sequence features, variants, qualitative and quantitative values.
- Visualization of VEP annotated variants.
- Generate vectorial images ready for publication.
- Easy and interactive exploration of genomes.